Saturday 13 July 2013

28 | 52


"A portrait of Atticus, once a week, every week, in 2013." 


Oh, kiddo, if it wasn't for avocado sushi and milk I think you would probably starve to death. Sometimes I think you agree to come and sit at the dinner table just to humour me, swirl your spoon around the plate for a bit, poke at something for a little, then look me straight in the eyes and say "No, finished!" And that's that. Food doesn't interest you AT ALL. It's not your thing. Even cake and chocolates you won't eat after the first bite. The only thing that saves me is avocado sushi, and your bottles of milk before naps and sleeps. Apparently your dad was the same as a kid, which really doesn't make it any easier for me. All this mama wants, is to see the goodness of a home cooked meal make it inside your little belly once in a while. I'd love to chunk up those skinny baby thighs up a bit. 







4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is a beautiful portrait. And I know just what you mean about the food situation. All of mine have been the same at this age.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a little reassuring to hear! Thanks Milina. x

      Delete
  2. but he is so adorable, although stubborn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:)...I have a feeling he's really testing me out...

      Delete