Saturday 18 January 2014

3 | 52


"A portrait of Atticus, once a week, every week, in 2013." 


We've just experienced our worst heatwave in over 100 years (according to the newspapers) and every one of those sweltering  nights we managed to escape  to the beach for some water, sand and cool sea breezes. I had many lovely toddler splashing shots with the beautiful sun setting behind but this image kept drawing me back this week. 

You had just been splashing in the rockpools, little man, and you got water all over your face. I went to help you wipe it off with my hand and you said "No, mama, give me your dress!" and proceeded to wipe your face with it. You certainly love to boss me around! ... Oh and notice that texta mark on your arm? Well, in a state of heat induced boredom, you decided to colour in your whole tummy and belly button with it too, and I totally let you do it.

P.S. I loved this portrait from last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment