Saturday 7 June 2014

21 | 52



"A portrait of Atticus, once a week, every week, in 2014."


Atticus: Dodging the butterflies in the butterfly enclosure at Melbourne Zoo a few weeks ago. It was also on that morning that he woke up declaring "Mama, I don't want to wear nappies today. I want to wear undies!" 

I was completely blown away as potty training has felt like another loosing battle lately and all of a sudden he's telling me he want to wear undies! Yippee. We drove off to the Zoo armed with 2 sets of spare outfits and came home with them still packed away in my bag! It seems that once he made that decision to meet me halfway, he has taken some of the responsibility onto himself. And even though there have been accidents here and there, it's largely been an almost seamless transition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment