Friday 6 September 2013

bali | part 3



For the last leg of our trip we decided to return to Seminyak and boy did we get lucky when we got upgraded to a 2 bedroom pool villa at the lovely Mutiara Resort. The sun was out every day and every day was spent watching naked toddler shenanigans as he ran around all day long, swimming, splashing and getting into all sorts of mischief. What a perfect end to end our holiday! 

The hardest part was putting clothes on that cute little butt when we got home. I think its safe to say we are officially Bali converts now! Until next time! x












2 comments:

  1. Milena, your images are just so great. It looks like you had a wonderful time. I would live to take my family to Bali someday. I hope the weather is warm enough soon to get the pants back off :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Milina! Babes with no pants are totally the best!!! We feel so blessed to have been able to have this holiday, I hope you guys get to go soon too! Bali is kiddie and parent heaven! I finally get now why everyone is so in love with the place!

    ReplyDelete