Wednesday 17 July 2013

29 | 52


"A portrait of Atticus, once a week, every week, in 2013." 


We're off to Bali in a couple of weeks and the preparations for our first overseas trip with Atticus have begun. I've been stocking up on stickers, matchbox cars, mini books and other small new trinkets to present to him at various intervals during the flight to keep his little hands and mind occupied. One essential ingredient in the preparations has been the purchase of his very own set of headphones. We ventured into JB HiFi on the weekend where Atti loved trying on different headphones and was thrilled to walk out of there with his very own pair! Our car trip home was unsusually silent as he listened to his tunes on my ipod. Every day since then he's been asking me "want to listen to moosic, mama?" and sits there quietly marvelling at the sound and requesting different songs. 

This week's shoot also coincidentally captured a knit I made for him last year from this gorgeous pattern. It's a little too short and I'm a little too precious about him getting it dirty or ruined when he wears it. But the organic wool is super lush and cozy and I love seeing him in something that I sent countless hours creating.





1 comment:

  1. beautiful shots! love the feeling in these pics x
    http://www.tigerlillyquinn.com

    ReplyDelete